Change Log 7.6.11 - 7.6.12 (September 29. 2015)
From BOINC Wiki
- Preliminary Change Log 7.6.11 -> 7.6.12
- client: on initial RPC to a project, don't request work if 0 resource share.
- client: don't request work on initial RPC if "no new work" set.
- client: don't show "not using proxy" message.
- Otherwise this gets shown each time user changes any "Other options" item.
- client: check for new client version right after state file parse.
- client: VirtualBox now installs VboxManage to /usr/local/bin. Make detection of VirtualBox work again.
- MGR/client, Win: use LOCALE_USER_DEFAULT instead of NULL in locale call.
- MGR: use Wx interfaces for getting number formatting chars.
- client/MGR: code shuffle to generalize comma_print()
- MGR: make localized number formating work on Windows.
- MGR: show total credit as integer.
- MGR: fix comma-separated display of >32 bit numbers VS apparently requires "long long" to get 64 bits.
- • Also: convert various floats to double in the Manager. BOINC shouldn't use floats anywhere. Always use doubles.
- SCR: Tweak mac screensaver for slightly better reliability.
- client: Fix an issue which can sometimes cause client to take a long time to connect, especially on OS 10.10 Yosemite.