Incorrect function. (0x1) - exit code 1 (0x1)
From BOINC Wiki
- When running into this error on CUDA, check your videocard driver. For most CUDA projects the absolute minimum driver version is 177.35, anything below it can cause this error.
- When running into this error on CUDA and your driver is above the minimum of 177.35, but your BOINC version is below 6.6.20, this may be a stuck task in the video-memory. Do a full power-cycle, aka reboot your computer, to clear up anything stuck in memory.
- When running into this error on CUDA and your driver is 195.62, you may want to downgrade to a previous stable version. Lots of people report problems with the 195.62 driver. Just remember that the latest isn't always the greatest.
- It happens on occasion that people see this error when they run a screen saver as well as use the GPU for calculations. Please don't use the (BOINC) screen saver. Your GPU is already busy with doing many calculations, it cannot show intricate 3D patterns on your monitor at the same time.
- You may have a memory problem on the card.
|Original writer||Original FAQ||Date|