Change Log 5.8.13
From BOINC Wiki
Date unknown, copied 26 March 2007
- client: don't print misleading error messages when reference site access succeeds on initial startup.
- client: a few more messages for <benchmark_debug>
- client: fix bug where if a task is aborted (e.g. because it exceeds CPU limit) it's restarted on the next enforce_schedule().
- The problem: we're deleting the ACTIVE_TASK, but the result is still in the ordered_scheduled_results list.
- The solution: call request_schedule_cpus() in handle_finished_apps() when an ACTIVE_TASK is deleted.
- WININSTALL: Use the Unicode version of ShutdownBOINCManager on NT based platforms and use the ANSI version on 9X based platforms.