Change Log 5.9.10
From BOINC Wiki
Change Log 5.9.10, May 8, 2007
- client: fix bug in code to ignore unknown platforms.
- fixes SVN ticket #162: Fix the Windows setup to install the CRT as a private assembly so that we can avoid running into sxs problems. At some point I'll have to revisit this and figure out what is really going on.
- client: add config option; eliminates use of alternate platforms.
- fixes SVN ticket #110: Simple GUI: "spacer" image is not updated
- fixes SVN ticket #4: BOINC Manager should be able to find its localization files.
- BOINC Manager will now check in the absolute path in which it was installed as well as the relative path from where it was executed from.