Change Log 7.6.5 - 7.6.6 (July 15, 2015)
From BOINC Wiki
Preliminary Change Log 7.6.5 -> 7.6.6
- Mac installer: make my changes for OS 10.11 El Capitan compatibility work with branded versions of BOINC (GridRepublic, etc.)
- client: fix bug in computing elapsed time when CPU throttling.
- When CPU throttling was in effect, we were accumulating elapsed time at about half the correct rate.
- MGR: Prevent crash on Windows with the menu disabling code. Revisit when more time is available.
- client (Win): when read stderr.txt, wait for write lock to be release first.
- Apparently, on Win, there is still a write lock on stderr.txt, and its buffer isn't flushed, until shortly after the app process exits. This is bizarre, but so be it.